Nice bus driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jake

**rubs eyes** Yes nice bus driver. Always have a problem turning right off brixton hill, very dangerous, busses dont usualy stop and wait, but this one did. so thanks! :wacko: gave him a wave and a nodd etc.

also had a nice fast ride home which was great, pushing the bike and myself. Also picked up a cycled computer, just a basic one in the end.

Had to tut and roll eyes at the usual MTB posse who have to pull infront of you at the lights, but its a pleasure to cough **w*nker** at them as you pass each time. So its +1 to bus drivers this evening, well, one bus driver

Glad you had a good ride. On the whole round here bus driver are very good, almost every Lothian Bus gives way to you. On the rare occasion I come across a bad bus driver, I just have to think what would I rather have, one bad bus driver or another 40 motons in cars.

On my commute home I was surprised I only came across one mtb that was determined he was going to get to the front, in a left turn lane which has a filter arrow only to go right:wacko: the other riders I came across waited or never held up traffic. I did have a laugh at one he was impatiently berating a red light and when it changed I left him in my dust :wacko:.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

ooooooo and i forgot to say, i followed Boris to the iMax this evening. Was going to give him a wave and tell him to fill in some of thoes dam potholes, but didnt :smile:

Well, we are off to somewhere north of invernesss next week, so will see if your telling the truth or not!

Jake said:
Well, we are off to somewhere north of invernesss next week, so will see if your telling the truth or not!
Ah you're off to the north of Inverness, thats quite a far way from (I think snorri hails from there). I think its been the brightest place and unusually the warmest place in the UK this week. The weather is very changeable up there and if it isn't raining temperatures plummet at night, maybe to sub zero. I'd bring clothes for every occaision if you are going North of Inverness.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

thanks, may need it!

Top Bottom