England : Leicestershire Nice pie the revisit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Date for your diaries Sunday June 24th . (Hopefully that's the correct weekend @tallliman )
After the last trip which @Chris Doyle missed out on this is the promised return trip .
No route yet will depend on who comes along .Rough plan meet somewhere between Market Bosworth and Leicester , Shepshed possibly ,ride to Nice pie and head back to Market Bosworth roughly 50 mile round trip
@Supersuperleeds ,@Lilliburlero ,@cyberknight

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I should be in

Date for your diaries Sunday June 24th . (Hopefully that's the correct weekend @tallliman )
After the last trip which @Chris Doyle missed out on this is the promised return trip .
No route yet will depend on who comes along .Rough plan meet somewhere between Market Bosworth and Leicester , Shepshed possibly ,ride to Nice pie and head back to Market Bosworth roughly 50 mile round trip
@Supersuperleeds ,@Lilliburlero ,@cyberknight

I’m in! :becool::bicycle:

@PeteXXX, would be good to see you if you make it up!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Should be in family permitting , to far away to say for sure atm.
You will be glad to know i have sorted out my shorts / bag issue at last with this .
lezyne-m-caddy-qr-saddlebag.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Bit of an update
Mrs CK s work contract has changed so she is now on flexible work hours so i`m not sure as of yet if she is working that Sunday , i do know she is the week before so i will you posted .

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Hi @PeteXXX just begining to devise a route . Do you know roughly which route you take take to an area south of Melton and I will plot a route from are normal start point of Cossington and find a meeting point . Are you ok to navigate back from Cossington as everyone else will be heading to South Derbyshire .

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Thanks for the update. I’ll check it out on a map tomorrow afternoon if I may, and get back to you ASAP.
W*tking at the moment, then chasing the Women’s Tour around the county tomorrow!

Looking forward to meeting up :okay:

Top Bottom