Nigel has left the building....

BianchiVirgin

Yes good riddance to the obnoxious prick.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Another gentleman and scholar whose wisdom is going to be denied to a culturally impoverished generation. Well educated and articulate, well-reasoned and with a level of nuance few others have achieved, with wit and sublime erudition, a master wordsmith, an opportunity to benefit from fresh, constructive thinking and an enormous breadth of social engagement and experience from an intellectual giant is being lost, maybe for good. A voice of truth and sanity in a world bedeviled by agendas. An irreplaceable loss.

A tragic day for anyone who truly has the intellectual vitality of Britain at heart.

Last edited:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Another gentleman and scholar whose wisdom is going to be denied to a culturally impoverished generation. Well educated and articulate, well-reasoned and with a level of nuance few others have achieved, with wit and sublime erudition, a master wordsmith, an opportunity to benefit from fresh, constructive thinking and an enormous breadth of social engagement and experience from an intellectual giant is being lost, maybe for good. A voice of truth and sanity in a world bedeviled by agendas. An irreplaceable loss.

A tragic day for anyone who truly has the intellectual vitality of Britain at heart.
:bravo:

raleighnut

Guru

That's a long winded way to say 'Dickhead' :whistle:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

Something tells me you're not being entirely serious there....

OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I don't know, I was working on the inscription; others can suggest what kind of statue ...
I was thinking along the lines less of a statue, but more of a needle....not a large one like Cleopatra's, but a regular sized sewing needle just to remind us and future generations suffering due to Brexit what a little prick the man was....

Last edited:
Top Bottom