Nigel has left the building....

LCpl Boiled Egg

Social Distancing Guru
He's like a turd that you can't get rid of, no matter how much you flush.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Nigel has left the building...?

Monty announced he'd died a few weeks ago...oh, wait...THAT other Nigel. I have never known a more devious, manipulative, deceitful, dishonest liar, con artist & all-round charlatan. My ambition in life is now to s**t on his grave.
Bit harsh :sad:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Eh?
I assume, with those dark glasses, he's checking his eyesight.

View: https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1274329926141980672?s=20
He was initially denied boarding on the plane, but was eventually granted access “in the national interest“

Quoted from the Independent website.

Questions were initially raised over how Mr Farage had gained entry to the US despite the country's strict ban on individuals travelling from the UK under the presidential proclamation signed in March to curb the spread of Covid-19.
But in a statement sent to The Independent, the US Department for Homeland Security said: "On June 19, Mr Nigel Farage, the leader of the United Kingdom's Brexit Party, was denied boarding while attempting to fly from the United Kingdom to the United States.
"The initial denial of boarding was made pursuant to a March 14 presidential proclamation that, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, suspends the entry into the United States of certain foreign nationals who recently have been present in the United Kingdom.
"After conducting a thorough review of the relevant facts and circumstances, DHS determined Mr Farage's travel to be permissible under section 2 (a)(xi) of the presidential proclamation: any alien whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the secretary of state, the secretary of homeland security, or their designees authorising Mr Farage to board his flight".

Top Bottom