Nipples

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Why do men have them?
What would be the perfect looking nipple?
Why is there nipple skin around the nipple?

Anybody got a third nipple?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
montage said:
Why do men have them?

1) Cos we'd look silly without them
2) I once had an Italian girlfriend with an inverted nipple.. wierd, but :sad:
3)See answer to #1

Jim_Noir

Because in the womb we are female untill we turn male... or was that a Sarah Silverman show I saw

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
1] Nipples help medics to locate the heart: it's right in the middle. I was told that if someone had a heart attack I was to rip open their shirt and give them a BGT (bloody great thump) right between the nipples. So they're not entirely useless, even on men.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Yellow Fang said:
1] Nipples help medics to locate the heart: it's right in the middle. I was told that if someone had a heart attack I was to rip open their shirt and give them a BGT (bloody great thump) right between the nipples. So they're not entirely useless, even on men.

What about people with a third nipple?
Is their heart in a different place then?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Yellow Fang said:

Cant go by that with women now, when i did first aid(had to do it, my brother was ill and my mum had paid for the course) if a woman has fake boobs, or a fake boob, going by the nipples wont be right.
We had a long talk on fake boobs

Landslide

Rare Migrant
montage said:
Why do men have them?

1) To keep the tension in their spokes
2) Classic nickle-plated brass (I've no time for those anodised ally ones...)
3) No skin on my rims
4) I've got some spares...

Velorum

3nip.jpg

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Joe24 said:
Cant go by that with women now, when i did first aid(had to do it, my brother was ill and my mum had paid for the course) if a woman has fake boobs, or a fake boob, going by the nipples wont be right.

First aid on fake boobs is nerve racking. Usually gives you a bit of a lump in the throat... chances are she will end up at a sticky end anyway

I don't understand all this saucy innuendo. I've got forty-seven nipples. Twenty on the front wheel and twenty-seven on the rear.

Oh.

I see....

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Joe24 said:

Yes, but women's nipples have other uses.

U

User169

Velorum said:

Whilst I suppose everyone would guess that's a fake, it's not actually possible. Extranumerary nipples appear on the milk line.

Top Bottom