No shower at work?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good idea, bit of a faff though.

Downward said:
Seems a faff - You would have to keep flushing the loo and the curtain would soon get mouldy and stink.

Why would you have to flush? water poured into the bowl goes down the drain as normal, flushing is to only add water to wash away whatevers in there. I also doubt curtain would get mouldy and stinky unless its never dried, a quick wipe down with a damp towel will do the job.

After all of that I still think its a novel but crap idea, not for me

Jim_Noir

And what is wrong with the old Glasgow shower? It's what I am forced to use as the showers in my office are only open 9am till 5pm (go figure)
LynxDimenisonBSpray.jpg

Jim_Noir said:
And what is wrong with the old Glasgow shower? It's what I am forced to use as the showers in my office are only open 9am till 5pm (go figure)
LynxDimenisonBSpray.jpg

I had never heard that expression before. :thumbsup:

My place of work has no showers at all. :smile:

I'm considering buying a hand sprayer! :sad:

buggi

Bird Saviour
it's a cool idea but could do with a larger base and a bit more thought, like a proper base attached to the wall which folds down. i mean come on, health and safety would have a field day with the thought of the curtain coming out of the bottom and making the floor wet, or you toppling over in it!

peanut

whats wrong with a strip hand wash with a flannel and bowl ? what do you think we did back in the days before showers ?
I would think that shower could be dangerous trying to climb down from that height with no step or grab rail and slippery with soap and water .:blush:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
+1 health and safety would have a fiied day with you getting in and out of that one assuming you dont fall off when your trying to wash anyway :smile:

TBH i just use the glasgow shower because you can bet your life that i will be sweating my rowlocks off within 1 hour this weather anyway as where i am i am surrounded by industrial welding robots going off all day and no air -con.

Gromit

Über Member
No showers, toilets or running water where I work, the great outdoors provides everything I need. :smile:

Top Bottom