Norwich bike week cycle to work breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Helly79

I did get to the free breakfast at the forum in Norwich quite a few people there which was great, just thought I share a couple of piccys that I took on my camera phone.I did look out for a few people from Norwich on this forum by the descriptions of their bikes, but it was hard to tell and I didn`t want to run up to everyone and say hello are you ....... from cyclechat ROFL

The breakfast was nice not your normal style of brekkie but it had coffee which was good and the flapjack thingie was really yummy. They also had fruit as well.

Will1985

Über Member
Must have been early - a Norwich School boy and member of staff are in the second pic!! I'm next back in Norwich for the first 10 days of July...cycling all the time :ohmy:

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

It was around about 8am when I took those piccys. Cycling all the time sound great do you do it for a living?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
The one in Nottingjam is bigger. Got a big trailor that does bacon/egg/sausage cobs and tea/coffee. And a little van that does the healthy option.
I stayed well away from the healthy option:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

colinr said:
First picture, red jersey, that would be me. To the right, the man in the white shirt is explaining to his son why those bikes on the floor only have one gear and in one case, no brakes.

Not a lot (for me anyway). Can't link directly but just search NR1 here
http://www.bikeweek.org.uk/event_search.php

Would have said hi if I knew but I am quite shy was your bike a black road bike with yellow rims that was standing on the steps?

colinr

Nope, my bike looks something like this:
http://www.prologuebikes.com/productdetails.asp?productid=01446

I think I can just about make it out on the floor on the far right of the first photo.

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

Joe24 said:
The one in Nottingjam is bigger. Got a big trailor that does bacon/egg/sausage cobs and tea/coffee. And a little van that does the healthy option.
I stayed well away from the healthy option:thumbsup:

that sound very yummy bacon roll ;)

colinr

I was secretly hoping for bacon and egg. As much as I enjoyed the apricot flapjack, that's more mid-morning food.

Another attempt at a bike pic:

2008%20Giant%20Bowery.jpg

thomas

the tank engine
Will1985 said:
Must have been early - a Norwich School boy and member of staff are in the second pic!! I'm next back in Norwich for the first 10 days of July...cycling all the time :biggrin:

There wasn't anything back home :sad:...why couldn't bike week be through UNI time? I'd of "commuted" from my oncampus accomodation to UNI for a free breakfast :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

colinr said:
I was secretly hoping for bacon and egg. As much as I enjoyed the apricot flapjack, that's more mid-morning food.

Another attempt at a bike pic:

2008%20Giant%20Bowery.jpg

Ah yes I did see that one lying on the floor very nice

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

thomas said:
There wasn't anything back home :laugh:...why couldn't bike week be through UNI time? I'd of "commuted" from my oncampus accomodation to UNI for a free breakfast :laugh:

It strange that your uni didn't do anything although saying that I work in a college and they didn't do anything this year either.

Top Bottom