Not a happy bunny.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Walking back into the office with a few colleagues and what do I spot. A smelly student using my pannier rack as a coffee cup stand. OMG.

Said to colleagues, he better not be messing with my bike, or put a coffee stain on it. One piped up that he was one of her students but was very nice. Couldn't care less, make my bike sticky and he is dead.

Grrrr.

Mr Phoebus

make my bike sticky and he is dead.

*thinks for a moment* Oh, you mean the coffee.

Nearly there

Veteran
I totally understand,A friend of the wifes visited whilst I was asleep(work nights)and the wife said her friend was impressed with my (fresh out the box) bike and even picked it up to see how heavy it was,now at this point I hadnt even ridden my new bike Id only just put it together the day before,Angry wasnt the word :cursing:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Some people have no sense of respect for personal space or property.
It is the same with people who pause on the pavement and then lean their bum against my parked car while testing or use my bumper to rest their foot while tying shoe laces.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

I would have gone over, but it might have upset the student survey results as I would tell him to get his grubby mits away from my bike.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Wasn't Skud was it? :whistle:

Nah, this is no-where near trees for him to hug, or in his case chop down. LOL

hotmetal

Where my other half works (Heathrow) they regularly get people putting suitcases on the bonnet/roof of the neighbouring car while they retrieve their keys. That would seriously pee me off if someone did that to my car. And you can bet your bottom dollar that the people who do that are the same kind of thugs that would not hesitate to attack you if you did it to their car.

A mate of mine rides his motorbike to work and parks it in the yard. There is a security cam that picks up the area where it's parked.
He came to go home one night and found the side that was nearest the wall had about £700-worth of damage.
Security checked the cam and found that one of the buffoons from the other unit had decided to lean/sit on it whilst having a fag. Unsurprisingly it fell over, scraping down the brickwork as it went, so (let's call him Oafbrain) decides to pick the bike up and put it back as if nothing happened. Thanks to the security camera his boss is now docking the cash from Oafy's wages in convenient monthly instalments. If it wasn't for that, he'd have kept schtum and my mate would be out of pocket big time. What kind of **** behaves in such a disrespectful way? Hope he learnt his lesson.

Coffee? You lucky, lucky b…!:laugh:

Top Bottom