Nottingham ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
A few on the other Nottingham thread has shown interest of a bike ride after the show at the weekend. So if anyone is bringing a bike down then we'll sort out a ride to go somewhere.
So if your bringing a bike down and are up for it then let me know!
Thought i would start up a new tread for it, so people arent put off by by the other Nottingham thread! :blush:

longers

Legendary Member
If I find you I'll be there, or thereabouts.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
is this for sunday night?

what speed & distance are we talking? slow and short would be a different bike to long & fast;)

wha time are you all setting off?

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Probably the sunday evening. Distance and speed depends on how every one is and how fast they want to go. Maybe only a slow pootle so everyone can come. Be fairly relaxing and chilled.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

The time i was thinking maybe half six ish? Maybe later. I'll put a name badge on my hat, so look out for me. If too late or early let me know.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Should be around 20 miles doing about 15mph average or abit less. Probably starting at or near the racecourse.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

So meet at 6:30pm, and set off at about 6:40pm, give people more of a chance if they need to nip somewhere else or have a drink(coffee of course;)) and something to eat. Can also stop halfway in a pub if needed aswell.
It'll be between 15-20miles and about a 15mph average speed, depending on the tail wind which will be blowing us back. The route is all flat aswell, which just a bridge to go over.
But be at the gate for the race course at 6:30pm if you can.
So no real change to the plans. :biggrin:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

The ride is off due to the weather. Longers just texted me saying he has wimped out.
So if hubgearfreak sees this, there is no ride. Hopefully he will have thought the same and not botherd.
Alwell, maybe another time.

Top Bottom