O.T. Doing in your in-laws

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
If you can return goods with a receipt could you return inlaws with a marriage certificate?

TVC

Just wander down stairs naked waving a bottle of whisky and shout 'Which one of you wants me first?' I'm sure they'll make other plans for this and every following Christmas.
You do need a wife with a sense of humour and a forgiving nature to pull this off though.

peanut

build that nice rockery you've always promised yourself. It'll double up as a retaining wall if they are that big:biggrin:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
johnnyh said:
do you know any pig farmers?

Snatch - Brilliant film, ha ha.

Somehow I can't see User76 walking into the room and stuffing his M.I.L.'s head into a plastic bag to suffocate her...?

Alan Biles

You could always plead manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibilty. Seems to be a well played card thesedays. On the positive side, if you have access to a JCB and can dig a hole deep enough, you should get away with it. Try these people. If you're quick you might catch them before they close for Christmas.

http://www.pamscom-somerset.co.uk/plant_hire_sales/cheddar.html

Otherwise, look at the digging as a kind of Christmas pudding burner for Boxing Day.

Good luck.

surfgurl

I am having similar stresses about family.
I'm only down the road from you Maggot. Shall we meet up sometime in the morning and go for a cycle? We could be out of the county in a couple of hours. I'm so glad I have to go to work this evening. The pub will be more peaceful than this house.

Top Bottom