Ok let's moan about the wevver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

UK Outlook for Saturday 18 Aug 2007 to Monday 27 Aug 2007:
The unsettled weather pattern looks set to continue well into this forecast period, but there is some hope that the weather may become more settled later. During the weekend there is now more scope for another spell of wet weather, especially for the southwest, though some areas in the east and north may miss the worst of the rain. During the following week there are a few signs of more settled conditions with some sunshine at times, although showers, locally heavy and thundery are still possible at times, and all areas are at risk of these. Temperatures should gradually recover to average, so at least it should feel warm in the sunshine, though there is little sign for any really warm weather at this time.

Updated: 1325 on Mon 13 Aug 2007

This summer has been pretty bad...I blame everybody except me...it's not my fault;);)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
it's shite out. there you go.

fine and bright at the moment in my part of lancashire, though there was torrential rain overnight with a lot more forecast for the next two days.
hope it picks up for weekend ,a clubmate is riding a twelve and i'm doing a 150 mile reliability ride!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Well despite a downpour of a shower on Sunday while in the cafe it's been pretty good for a little while now. But forecast for tomorrow is for an inch of rain. I blame the parents (of Bigtallfatbloke);)

Melvil

wafflycat;39646][quote name= said:
I live in Scotland. Nuff said. It looks like 2007 will be the year summer never came...

Does that keep the midges at bay, or has it been a bumper year for them?[/quote]

None of them buggers here but up north the midge season has started, unfortunately it isn't hugely cold so I imagine they'll be out in force ;)

Melvil;39653][quote name= said:
Melvil'' said:
I live in Scotland. Nuff said. It looks like 2007 will be the year summer never came...

Does that keep the midges at bay, or has it been a bumper year for them?

None of them buggers here but up north the midge season has started, unfortunately it isn't hugely cold so I imagine they'll be out in force :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

We'll be joining you in Sutherland in around two weeks' time so you'd better get the weather and the midges sorted for us! ;)

Melvil

Kirstie;39702][quote name= said:
wafflycat;39646 said:
Melvil'' said:

Does that keep the midges at bay, or has it been a bumper year for them?

None of them buggers here but up north the midge season has started, unfortunately it isn't hugely cold so I imagine they'll be out in force :biggrin:

We'll be joining you in Sutherland in around two weeks' time so you'd better get the weather and the midges sorted for us! ;)[/quote]

I'll try my best but it's been a while since I was omnipotent! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

...well I reckon somewhere along the line it's all George Bush's fault....might as well blame someone for ruining things so it may as well me him....either him, or the Chinese who have been firing chemicals into the sky to create rain....maybe they need to learn to shoot straight.

...but fear ye not...I have devised a cunning plan involving black rubbish sacks some rubber bands and a lack of fashion sense....I will not surrender!

Top Bottom