Old Folding Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Klaus

As I only get to ride seriously at weekends I obtained a cheap folding bike to keep at work (in Uxbridge) for lunchtime rides.
Fairly clapped out but tyres and brakes ok, had to change one of the brake cables. The lock is just to keep it in it's place in the motor cycle parking area where I work.
Generally it's flat in and around Uxbridge so easily do 3 to 5 miles at lunchtimes.

Attachments

• Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 118
As I only get to ride seriously at weekends I obtained a cheap folding bike to keep at work (in Uxbridge) for lunchtime rides.
Fairly clapped out but tyres and brakes ok, had to change one of the brake cables. The lock is just to keep it in it's place in the motor cycle parking area where I work.
Generally it's flat in and around Uxbridge so easily do 3 to 5 miles at lunchtimes.

Give the Hillingon hill a try, straight down the uxbridge road, turn left down long lane, left again into sweetcroft then left again into honeycroft hill, brings you back out onto park road uxbridge behind the chimes, nice ride aswell.

OP
OP
Klaus

Klaus

Give the Hillingon hill a try, straight down the uxbridge road, turn left down long lane, left again into sweetcroft then left again into honeycroft hill, brings you back out onto park road uxbridge behind the chimes, nice ride aswell.

Done this one first time today, about 6 miles, 40 minutes round trip, relatively easy with the small bike. Only the climb before Park Road gave me a bit of a problem. A brief stop and I was back on the road again.
Agree this is quite a nice ride, plenty of cycle lanes on and off road, traffic not too bad.
Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom