On the day when I leave the camera at home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Today I had not just WVM, but a white Mitsu pull out on me last second on a local RAB in town. Nearly saw a cyclist clipped on the Itchen Bridge this morning going up, and this afternoon coming back saw a Police car pull out of Saltmarsh Road into the path of another cyclist - right at the last second.

Oh and some plank riding up the bridge in the cyclelane today, wooley bobble hat, texting away on his phone and wobbling more than a little. :wacko:

Number14

Veteran
You're going to have to sort out that bobble hat or it'll cause an accident.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
You're going to have to sort out that bobble hat or it'll cause an accident.

:biggrin:

Oh and did I mention I saw the slowest red light jump ever on Winchester road. I roll up to the lights and stop by the range in the cyclelane. A white panda (I think, it was a wreck) verrrrry slows rolls past me on the left.. over the line... past the light.... into the pedestrian crossing area..

So I shouted "Hey mate! Thats a red light right there!" and he sort of stops. I think he was chancing a left turn on red into The Range.

2PedalsTez

Über Member
:biggrin:

Oh and did I mention I saw the slowest red light jump ever on Winchester road. I roll up to the lights and stop by the range in the cyclelane. A white panda (I think, it was a wreck) verrrrry slows rolls past me on the left.. over the line... past the light.... into the pedestrian crossing area..

So I shouted "Hey mate! Thats a red light right there!" and he sort of stops. I think he was chancing a left turn on red into The Range.

Maybe he saw there wasn't a queue for KFC?...

BSRU

A Human Being
I have never forgotten my camera(s) but once I left the lens cap on and another time I forgot to start recording, luckily they were pleasurable commutes with no incidents at all.

ohnovino

Large Member
I only had my camera for less than a week before it broke, but they were the most trouble-free rides I've ever had!

Top Bottom