One for the girlies on here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I was under the impression that Stade de France were not unaware of their substantial gay following as much as anything else... can't imagine why! ;)

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Straight Gentlemen: If thou canst view this website without a twitch in thy loins rejoice! for thou art not in possession of a single homosexual fibre in thy body.

Rigid Raider said:
Straight Gentlemen: If thou canst view this website without a twitch in thy loins rejoice! for thou art not in possession of a single homosexual fibre in thy body.
Could you explain which fibres are homosexual? I'm assuming that red rubber, coloured lycra and brightly coloured polyester are homosexual but obviously I need a complete list in case I buy the wrong thing in M&S and end up being mistaken for something other than a ramrod straight bird biffer.

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
If thou wearest any other than God's own natural creation, be it cotton, wool, hemp or flax or leather in thy shoes, thou might be taken for an aberration.

However biffing birds is another aberration; the fowls of the air and the water including the colyoop and the crested bittern and the glebe are for scoffing, not biffing.

'My' rugby club in Paris did a rip off of the Dieux du Stade calendar...I'll post it if I can get a link. Not quite the same league, with six packs giving way to kegs and 'matiere gras' etc...but good fun!

Max Guzzini, the President of Stade is reknown for his alternative stance on such sporting matters. :smile:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Chuffy said:
Could you explain which fibres are homosexual? I'm assuming that red rubber, coloured lycra and brightly coloured polyester are homosexual but obviously I need a complete list in case I buy the wrong thing in M&S and end up being mistaken for something other than a ramrod straight bird biffer.

That really, really needs to be sigged!!!:smile::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom