Opinions Please :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrismawa

Über Member
I am looking to buy a new Mountain bike and have up to £500 to spend. I had a look in my local Evans the other day and the assistant recommended for my money that the best spec-ed bike is the Fuji Nevada 1.0: Fuji Nevada 1.0 2011 Mountain Bike Its a nice looking bike and has good spec.

I have been having a look on their website and there are other bikes that have caught my eye:

Trek 4300 Disc 2011 Mountain Bike

[url="http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/hardrock-sport-disc-2011-mountain-bike-ec024137"]Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 2011 Mountain Bike[/url]

Scott Aspect 40 2011 Mountain Bike

What are your opinions on the bikes above, or do you have any other suggestions? The bike is mainly for general off road riding - nothing too serious. Thanks.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Could also take a look at this Cube Aim

The RRP is below your budget and you may well find one in another shop for similar money.

OP
OP
Chrismawa

Chrismawa

Über Member
Could also take a look at this Cube Aim

The RRP is below your budget and you may well find one in another shop for similar money.

Cheers mate, I'd like disc breaks though - I should of mentioned that above really!
wacko.gif

Another one I've found: [url="http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/ebwPNLqrymode.a4p?f_ProductID=13246&f_FullProductVersion=1&f_SupersetQRY=C437&f_SortOrderID=1&f_bct=c003155c018340"]Cannondale Trail SL 5[/url]

e-rider

crappy member
You wont go far wrong with one of the Specialized hardrock bikes

Peter88

Veteran
I have a Fuji Nevada 1.0 and i do like the bike i am thinking of chnging the wheels to black because the white ones are a pain to keep clean. But that is the only negative thing i have to say about it so far (got mine in Feb)

As Tundragumski say the Specialized are good bikes but i felt i was getting more for the money with the Fuji.

Top Bottom