Orbea Aqua 2013. Great condition £250 sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 41544

image.jpeg 2013 Orbea Aqua, tsr. Size 48. Seat tube is 46cm c-c and 48cm c-t. Top tube is 50cm. Excellent condition. upgraded shifters to tiagra 10 speed,has the newest version of Sora chain set and f+r mechs. recently hadnew chain new cassette, new seat and all cables two months ago. Nearly new shimano rs10 Wheelset, upgraded seatpost, stem and bars
Very very light and stiff responsive bike with being only a small frame. Reluctant sale but I'm just not using it after having first child. £300 Ono happy for people to come and view/try on. Get me on here

Edit:also had a new headset and bottom bracket not too many miles ago so all
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Very nice ....

very small, but very nice.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Its a little beauty, but I'm just not doing it justice lately!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Lovely bike! @Reynard was looking for a small bike, but she might have bought one by now. Someone else was asking for a friend, but I can't remember who that was - @hatler perhaps?

Thanks for that, it's still here and I am happy to courier the bike. Will also listen to sensible offers

I remember now, it was an offline conversation with @Shadow.
It was indeed TMN.
I had noticed this post and felt the bike would be too big for her! (Statuesque she is not).
Someone will be getting a good bike at an excellent price - very, very good value.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

It was indeed TMN.
I had noticed this post and felt the bike would be too big for her! (Statuesque she is not).
Someone will be getting a good bike at an excellent price - very, very good value.
I'm 5'5" with an inside leg of 28" if that helps any, there is a lot of room to move the saddle either way and the stem could go lower with those forks but nit higher, I have also shortened the stem from original

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Wish I got as many compliments as my bike (crafty bump)

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

£250 if you use the code #this is a bargain

Thanks for thinking of me folks. :okay:

I've decided to go for the Wiggins Rouen 650 after a very nice chap fitted one to me the other week; ladies small frames are just too big / awkward for me, so a junior bike is the most logical / comfortable way to go. Plus there's a nice discount on the Wiggo at the moment. Just need to get the next few crazy weeks out of the way first before I can splurge. (And then figure out how not to wobble like a jelly all over the road)

Top Bottom