Orbea carbon bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimbut

Anyone any experience of the spanish maker Orbea ? I believe they offer life-time guarantee on some of their carbon frames. My own experience of spanish is this... I have driven a Seat Alhambra for 4 years with NO trouble. I prev. drove a Seat Toledo for 4 years with NO trouble.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I was going to get an Onix but the Bianchi won the day...the Orbea dealer told me that the carbon frame orbeas have a lifetime guarantee and no weight limit...sounds to good to be true...must be a breaking point somewhere for everything i thought. Lovely bikes though.

OP
OP
J

jimbut

I can only identify Orbea and Cannondale as manufacturers who give a lifetime guarantee against manufacturers fault. I think such a guarantee is very nice indeed ( and reassuring ). I`d like to hear from Orbea owners out there and their experiences. I was looking at the Orbea Orca. Think it very tasty indeed.

PpPete

Legendary Member
With you on the Alhambra... and my professional experience of the Spanish is that they are great engineers - who are always trying to improve their product, and their own skills. Unlike some in Europe (wild horses wouldn't drag names from me) who are content to rest on their laurels / reputations / history etc.

Le_Bouc

I bought an Orbea Orca frame 2008 and forks this summer and can say that I'm VERY happy with them. Too early for any faults to develop but quality of finish is superb. It gets noticed and admired. All in kitted out at 6kg it feels superb. On the downside I don't the finish of the latest models. Good luck

Top Bottom