Pardigm shift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have you ever had one of those moments where you felt the whole world shifted. One of those moments, where you know your world, and the possibly the whole world, will never be the same? A paradigm shift. A turning point.

I had one the other day and I have been left very very spooked. :smile::smile:

I button my work shirt up every night to put in my rucksack for my commute to work. I've always done it the same way, button every second button. That has always resulted in the bottom and top button being buttoned. I then fold it and place it in the bag. Nothing unusual there.

Then the other night.....it happened. It was a new shirt and I started buttoning it. (cue freaky music). I worked my way up to the top button and.... it didn't work out! ;). There was an extra button! :biggrin:. Eh gads! It's a conspiracy! Something is stirring in the world of shirt manufacture. It can't be good....

ChrisKH

Guru
You need to get out more..........;)

Nevertheless, I felt the same shift this morning when I came in full wet weather gear but failed to bring any.....underpants. There will be some paradigm shifting and rustling today.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
No need for anyone to get shirty :biggrin:
...especially about 'off the cuff' remarks and thoughts

So you've started a thread about your threads. Presumably you bought a new one because the other was getting threadbare and having threaded your way up the buttons, discovered that these threads were different to the old threads?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Crackle said:
So you've started a thread about your threads. Presumably you bought a new one because the other was getting threadbare and having threaded your way up the buttons, discovered that these threads were different to the old threads?

Your on the button! :biggrin:

Top Bottom