Paris ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Don't suppose anyone wants to sponsor me for my paris ride??? i'm begging coz i have to get a certain amount in by the end of the week and i haven't ;)

i don't want anyone to feel awkward if they don't want to but if you did i would luv ya forever (i luv you forever anyway tho:biggrin:)

this is the link
www.action.org.uk/~3foot

Fair enough - you have convinced me with your completely honest begging line. You could have tarted it up (ie - lied) a bit (had to care for sick relative, amnesia stopped fundraising etc) but you went with the 'it isn't done coz I didn't do it' gambit!

Respect - my goal for the year is shagged, so I'm happy to support you in achieving yours.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
thanks hun xxx. yep, your right, i've been a bit lazy about getting the link round and suddenly the deadline crept up on me! also, its harder than i thought getting people to sponsor me two years running (although they don't mind sponsoring the race for lifers who "walk" it, year on year). last year it kind of took care of itself and i thought it would this year, but it didn't. so now i'm reduced to begging ;)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
I'm not sure Shaun, i sponsored someone else earlier and i didn't see an option for that, but i wasn't looking for it. i've just accessed my own account but i can't find anything on there to say you can. i can only find credit card stuff. sorry :angry:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Not sure, didn't seem to give me that option.

Anyway best of luck buggi, 300 miles is a long way and a big goal (well I think so anyway).

Shaun

Founder
No worries, I'll bash the plastic then! :sad:

Although I'll have to do it later - got to get on with some work :evil:

How much do you need to raise buggi?

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i have to raise a total of £1100, but my work will match whatever i get so i need £550. obviously, whatever i'm short of by Friday i will put in, but every donation helps, coz i'm flat broke LOL ;) but really, you guys have helped immensely. i will be returning the favour to a few on here when i get paid!

Top Bottom