1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paris-Roubaix (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Keith Oates, 13 Apr 2008.

1. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I've started a new thread so anyone that is following the race can comment as the race unfolds, if they feel so inclined.

2. Is it online anywhere?

3. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

4. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

60Km covered and no break formed so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. softpeadals

softpeadals New Member

6. red_tom

red_tom New Member

mms://80.160.76.117/tv2sputnik3

No English audio links up at the moment, not sure if Eurosport are going to be covering it later. It's always worth checking http://www.cyclingfans.com/ as they tend to have streaming links.

7. red_tom

red_tom New Member

8. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

This group now near the front, looks interesting "Boonen, Cancellara, O'Grady, Hoste, Ballan, Devolder, Hincapie"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Can Stuey make it a back to back result, I think he will be riding for Cancellera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Hincapie crashes again, this really is a hard race for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Hammond calling for a doctor, hope it's nothing serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. yello

yello Guru

Live here on terrestrial French TV. Commentator said there were 4 English riders; I could only think of 3 so had to frantically google for the 4th.

18km to go and Boonen & Cancellara looking strong up front. Group of 4 only 1:25 back - it could be close!

13. yello

yello Guru

Boonen beats Cancellara & Ballan in the sprint.

14. And the winner is...:rolleyes:

As an aside - did anyone notice how 'tilted' upwards Boonen's brake levers were.
    Does he always ride like this?

15. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Pics from 2007 here, and here...