Party tricks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
What party trick can you do? The only thing I can think of is wiggling my eyes a la Lenny Henry (but without the stupid grin). I can't remember any appropriate songs. I'm not good at jokes. Can't stand on my head. Can't do any magic tricks. Can't juggle. My white elephant impression isn't very impressive. I can almost waggle my ears independently of my scalp, but not quite. So, could you do any better?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
So, could you do any better?

Yes.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I can do a reasonable impression of Stephen Hawking ... well, the machine that talks for him. (*resisting temptation to post picture of lego SH again*)

gbb

Legendary Member
Split an apple in half, cleanly, with my bare hands. It's not so astounding, but when you get people to try it...they can't :biggrin:

Gala and Golden Delicious are easy...Granny Smith are tough to split.

It used to really hack a guy off at work. He was fit as a ratchatchers dog...but couldn't do it :biggrin:

ASC1951

Guru
I used to be able to climb through a broom.

Start with it in front of you, held by both hands a couple of feet apart. Step over it and bring it up behind you and back over your head to the original position. You are allowed to move your hands up and down the broom and loosen your grip, but not to take either hand off it i.e. you cannot reverse your grip.

You need to be strong, slimmish and flexible. If you are actually at a party, it is better if the furniture is someone else's.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
A mate of mine used to eat a pint pot. Idiot.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A mate of mine used to eat a pint pot. Idiot.

It wasn't Monsieur Mangetout, was it?
smile.gif

Top Bottom