PDf leaflet for this week's CM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
spindrift said:

How much trouble are the police causing on the CM rides now?

OP
OP
S

spindrift

Catrike UK said:
How much trouble are the police causing on the CM rides now?

Good as gold in my experience, they're the City Of London cops on Smith and Wessons so they see London driver muppetry for themselves every day.

spindrift said:
Good as gold in my experience, they're the City Of London cops on Smith and Wessons so they see London driver muppetry for themselves every day.

That's good, I know they went through a silly phase some time back, I have not been on a CM run for years though.

OP
OP
S

spindrift

That's a horrible story, hit from behind on a charity ride. Pretty girl, not that that makes any difference, obviously.

OP
OP
S

spindrift

gazzaputt said:
Was this group that were cycling down the A23?

Marie Vesco RIP

UK IMC | 08.06.2008 19:24 | London
Marie Vesco was killed by a car on Wednesday 4th June while cycling to Brighton. Active in various London social centres, Whitechapel and Brixton Food Not Bombs, she now had plans to open a new social centre.
Marie was part of a group of twelve cyclists who left Brixton in the early hours of the morning to join the Smash EDO demo. They were on the A23 by Burgess Hill when an impatient gas guzzling imbecile swerved across two lanes straight into Marie, then another car hit her. She died instantly, there was nothing her friends could have done. The driver of the second car got straight on his phone as soon as he came to a halt - not for an ambulance but to call his lawyer. He then started pushing Marie's mates around. One driver has been arrested.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/06/400604.html

gazzaputt

What a waste of a good life RIP

Top Bottom