People do the funniest things!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
There is a large green outside my house that is full of daffodils. There is a man standing on the pavement throwing a stick into the daffodils and shouting fetch. With lots of barking two chase after the stick and one returns triumphant for a pat before the stick is thrown again.

What's so funny about that?

It is two young girls doing the barking and fetching!:laugh:

I'd video it but would probably get arrested.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, I think the RSPCA check you out before you get a dog from them. Maybe it was just easier to have a couple of kids!:sad:

My mum and dad were once in London when they were approached by a man asking, very politely, if there was a greengrocer nearby. My dad, who is normally very helpful and friendly, blanked him, leaving my mum to explain where the nearest fruit shop was. As he walked off, she noticed that he had a banana on a lead.:biggrin:

Maz

Guru
Years ago I was at Millhouses Park in Sheffield (for those that know it). There was a notice to dog-owners that read "Dogs must be lead" and someone had written underneath "Cats must be zinc".

dav1d

Maz said:
Years ago I was at Millhouses Park in Sheffield (for those that know it). There was a notice to dog-owners that read "Dogs must be lead" and someone had written underneath "Cats must be zinc".

That reminds me: I once saw an R Bullocks' bus that had been graffitied on: the "R" was changed to "OUR" and I think you can guess the rest! :tongue:

Top Bottom