Phillip Schofield is gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landsurfer

Über Member
If Phillip Schofield had admitted on air that he was leaving his wife of 27 years and for the majority of that marriage he had been attracted to other women he would be vilified.
But because he's decided he's gay he suddenly is "Brave" and has the luvvies fawning all over him .....

Double standards anyone ???

Threevok

This space available to rent
I don't know. I'll tell you when Mrs V finds out

I cant help feeling he was forced into the decision though. I know he had a supposed long standing feud with Ruth Langsford

Milzy

Guru
If Phillip Schofield had admitted on air that he was leaving his wife of 27 years and for the majority of that marriage he had been attracted to other women he would be vilified.
But because he's decided he's gay he suddenly is "Brave" and has the luvvies fawning all over him .....

Double standards anyone ???
The press were slagging him off the other week. Two faced as usual. Sick of all the memes poking fun at him already.

OP
Landsurfer

Landsurfer

Über Member
It never occurred to me that he was gay ..... I surfed into a 5 Live programme this morning and at first i thought Schofield had died .... Colin Murray was doing a piece to mike and i got an even greater shock !!! Colin Murray is gay ..... never saw that one coming .....

postman

Legendary Member
There is some crap and trash progs on telly and This Morning is just one of them.The list is endless,Loose Women,Love Island,Tattoo both of us,Geordie Shore Naked Attraction on and on they go.We slimmed down our Virgin tv package two weeks ago due to these types of progs.To me he is just an overpaid tv host.I don't care either way about his sexuality.But i do care about good telly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom