Photoshop question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I have Photoshop 7. I know that the newer versions allow you to combine multiple Photoshop documents into a single pdf. Is there any other way to do this from 7 without buying Acrobat?

Thanks!

Carwash

Señor Member
Can you not just do File -> Print -> Save as PDF ?

Don't know but if it turns out you can't, look at ACDSee 8. This will combine multiple images to PDF as well as many other useful tasks. It is primarily a photo manager or database but it is cheaper than upgrading Photoshop as well as being a useful utility.

Carwash

Señor Member
alecstilleyedye said:
only on 'certain' computers ;)

Oh right yeah...

I'm sure there must be sort sort of free driver that will let you print to PDF under Win32 though.

Is it me, or is it *just* Windows that makes PDF a pain in the backside? You don't have to jump through these sorts of hoops on OS X/Linux/BSD. Then again, you don't get Photoshop on Linux and BSD...

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Carwash said:
Oh right yeah...

I'm sure there must be sort sort of free driver that will let you print to PDF under Win32 though.

Is it me, or is it *just* Windows that makes PDF a pain in the backside? You don't have to jump through these sorts of hoops on OS X/Linux/BSD. Then again, you don't get Photoshop on Linux and BSD...

Thanks for suggestions. I can print to pdf, but not combine multiple documents as a single pdf. I found a rather clever bit of free-trial software that can, though - it's called Apago pdf Enhancer. It does all sorts of useful optimizing as well. Crackle - I'll have a look at ACDSee as well.

Thanks!

Carwash

Señor Member
theclaud said:
Thanks for suggestions. I can print to pdf, but not combine multiple documents as a single pdf.

Ah, right! Well if it's just a case of stitching together a series of extant PDF files, there are tons of free programs that will do that for you. Glad you found a solution. ;)

Top Bottom