Pinarello Prince v Colnago EPS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like a nice dilemma, sorry I've no experience of either. I presume the specs are similar?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't mean to be funny, but are you and your mate total bike 'tarts'? You seem to go through top Italian bikes more frequently than I post on this forum! ;)

"It's not about the bike!" Well, not once you already own a great one...

PS To answer your question - I don't really like the Pinarello 'wavy' bits, so I'd go for the Colnago!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
ColinJ said:
I don't mean to be funny, but are you and your mate total bike 'tarts'? You seem to go through top Italian bikes more frequently than I post on this forum! :wacko:

+1

Although its probably a touch of jealousy! :biggrin:

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

ColinJ said:
I don't mean to be funny, but are you and your mate total bike 'tarts'? You seem to go through top Italian bikes more frequently than I post on this forum! :biggrin:

"It's not about the bike!" Well, not once you already own a great one...

PS To answer your question - I don't really like the Pinarello 'wavy' bits, so I'd go for the Colnago!

Passion for Italian bikes. Although, this was just a question to the forum. However, could be tempted if the price was right. By the way, whats wrong with being a 'tart' ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nicensleazy said:
By the way, whats wrong with being a 'tart' ?
Well, if you were heterosexual, single and lonely, I could understand you fantasising about meeting the woman of your dreams. That's like dreaming about owning a fantastic Italian bike.

If you met the woman of your dreams last year and married her, that's like you buying your Pinarello.

Lusting after a Colnago after buying your Pinarello is like wanting to sh*g your wife's sister!

And this is where you say "Yeah, and what's wrong with that?" ;)

Radius

SHREDDER
They're clearly both awesome bikes, but I think the Prince is by far the better looking machine. One of my favourite bikes.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
ColinJ said:
Lusting after a Colnago after buying your Pinarello is like wanting to sh*g your wife's sister!

My wifes sister? I would be lusting after a £30 bike out the free ad paper... with 3 kids in tow!

Top Bottom