*PING* All the Aberdeen and Dundee lot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi there

Just to let you all know Mickle and I are heading up your way to play bikes we will be getting there on the 25th and then heading to Dundee on the 1st

We are going to be at

Aberdeen,
Belmount st, Aberdeenshire High School, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Dyce TMO, Aberdeen University, City school?.

Dundee,

We are going to be in city Sq for two days.

So if any of you wish to come along and say hi you are more the welcome and it will be grate to see you:biggrin:

ACS

Legendary Member
spandex said:
Hi there

Just to let you all know Mickle and I are heading up your way to play bikes we will be getting there on the 25th and then heading to Dundee on the 1st

We are going to be at

Aberdeen,
Belmount st, Aberdeenshire High School, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Dyce TMO, Aberdeen University, City school?.

Dundee,

We are going to be in city Sq for two days.

So if any of you wish to come along and say hi you are more the welcome and it will be grate to see you:biggrin:

Do you have date for the Dundee city square? I may nip over the bridge to say Hi if I can get a pass out of Fife. ;)

andharwheel

What are coming up here for?
Wasnt sure of the locations you mean. Its Belmont Street, not sure where Aberdeenshire High School is or City school?

We work for Get cycling and we have 6 days in your lovely city and then 2 days in Dundee. The Address's I posted are of where we are going to be that is all I know until I get the folder with all the info.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
If it's an opporchancity to meet the famous Mickle :biggrin: [bows appropriately] of the "Mickle Chain Lub Method", then I might have to leave the (relatively) safe confines of the Athens of the North :sad: and :mrpig: up to the City of Discovery (though what one may discover is best left unsaid :eek:).

AND Spandex as a bonus :biggrin:

Brains .... picking ....... :biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Ive seen Noodley. Hes small, has a ginger afro, a monicle, a titanium walking stick, very shiny shoes, he walks with a limp and you cant really understand what he says because of his accent.

Top Bottom