*PING* Jersey Relay London Leg.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Right-o, Postman is sending me down the replacement CC jersey and I thought it was high time we tackled the London contingent.

There doesn't appear to be a good circular route for the jersey so I was wondering how many of you would be up for an evening meet somewhere up town this week coming or the following week?

Let me know and I can start 'organising' a date, time etc.

T x

i want to be involved,except i am off to the pyrenees on monday for an etape recce

myyself and walker are meeting up for a ride on Saturday 31 May around the kent countryside so howsabout then ???

I am then off to do the Dragon Ride ,so I could hand it over to the West country folk if someone wants to meet me,I will be travelling along the M4 on friday 13 june !!!

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Twenty Inch, it might be an idea to PM either gezza or walker with regard the Kent leg, we also have Panter and Ashtrayhead to include in the run out.

I'm thinking as some of the North & West London crew commute into central London we might get a mass meet in Trafalgar Square or somewhere central.
It's just working out how we can tie in the South & North West Londoners too.

Ideally we should try to get the jersey from Kent down to Brighton and back up thru Gilford in time for gezza to take it back out west.

walker

Twenty Inch said:
What part of the Kent countryside? I could play too.

It'll be north kent, I.E., around Sevenoaks way, although I was thinking of heading to Surrey this time, and involve parts of that area into the ride.

where are you based 20' ?

ChrisKH

Guru
Typical. I fly to the States for a month tomorrow. Next time round? If there is a next time.

I'm based in Medway, but I'm running the MiL back to the airport that day, so don't know whether I can get onto a bike : ( I'll check times and see whether it's possible.

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
London Jersey Relay Meet

Dear All,

It looks like we might have the meet on the South Bank on either Tues 27th or Wed 28th of May.
This will be an early evening meet to sign the jersey and get to the pub.
The jersey will then be heading down into Kent with Walker.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me,

Tdr1nka:biggrin:

Aint Skeered

I'm up for it. I'm in Horsham, but can easily get over to Kent,and then maybe head back into Sussex and down to Rich p

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Aint Skeered said:
I'm up for it. I'm in Horsham, but can easily get over to Kent,and then maybe head back into Sussex and down to Rich p

Excellent! You were on my list to contact!
I was thinking the shirt could come up from brighton with you and then on to jacomus-rides-gen and barq who are both in Guildford. The idea being we get the jersey back to west London and Aperatif, Yorkshiregoth et al.:laugh:

postman

Legendary Member
Leeds calling London.Postman Pat set off this morning first class with one Cyclechat relay jersey.Hope you all have a brill time on your handover .Good luck.

Aint Skeered

tdr1nka said:
Excellent! You were on my list to contact!
I was thinking the shirt could come up from brighton with you and then on to jacomus-rides-gen and barq who are both in Guildford. The idea being we get the jersey back to west London and Aperatif, Yorkshiregoth et al.:laugh:

No Problem I'll get hold of rich p, and if the guildford crew could contact me we can tie it all up

Top Bottom