*PING* Rigid Raider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Saw this today and know you're a fan from your avatar of old - fancy some original Ogri art?
There's an auction later this month. :thumbsup:

http://www.hallsestateagents.co.uk/news.aspx?intContentID=25&intNID=732

Ogri1-ml.jpg

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Saw this today and know you're a fan from your avatar of old - fancy some original Ogri art?
There's an auction later this month. :laugh:

http://www.hallsestateagents.co.uk/news.aspx?intContentID=25&intNID=732

Ogri1-ml.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
Wow! Thanks! Mrs RR (now Mrs Global titanium) is from Newport in Shropshire so I'll definitely go to the auction - the chance to acquire a couple of original Sample cartoons is too tempting, especially if they're Ogri. If I could get my favourite where Ogri falls asleep, dreams he's won a new bike and then wakes up and squashes the slug that's drunk his beer I'd be thrilled.

I'm surprised to see how old Sample is - always had him down in my mind as about 38 and wearing a scruffy leather jacket.

Curiously he's actually a dead-ringer for my brother-in-law who is a professional guitarist and was once best mates with Ozzy Osbourne, when Ozzy lived near Gnosall, Staffs.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Wow! Thanks! Mrs RR (now Mrs Global titanium) is from Newport in Shropshire so I'll definitely go to the auction - the chance to acquire a couple of original Sample cartoons is too tempting, especially if they're Ogri. If I could get my favourite where Ogri falls asleep, dreams he's won a new bike and then wakes up and squashes the slug that's drunk his beer I'd be thrilled.

I'm surprised to see how old Sample is - always had him down in my mind as about 38 and wearing a scruffy leather jacket.

Curiously he's actually a dead-ringer for my brother-in-law who is a professional guitarist and was once best mates with Ozzy Osbourne, when Ozzy lived near Gnosall, Staffs.

Top Bottom