Pit stops in southern hants...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2PedalsTez

Über Member
Having decided to start increasing my distance rides this year I am now faced with a 'fueling' dilema!

My rides begin and finish in Fareham and (will) loop up round to Winchester and across to Droxford, Denmead direction....

Having completed a 60 mile ride last week, the food bit was easy to deal with, however the problem came with the fluid intake (I could only carry two 750ml bottles) and finding myself struggling (no surprise!) as I needed a lot more.

Can anyone local suggest places that are cyclist friendly where I am able to make a quick refill?

Maybe a kind rider from Fareham Wheelers can offer some advise?

nosherduke996

2PedalsTez said:
Having decided to start increasing my distance rides this year I am now faced with a 'fueling' dilema!

My rides begin and finish in Fareham and (will) loop up round to Winchester and across to Droxford, Denmead direction....

Having completed a 60 mile ride last week, the food bit was easy to deal with, however the problem came with the fluid intake (I could only carry two 750ml bottles) and finding myself struggling (no surprise!) as I needed a lot more.

Can anyone local suggest places that are cyclist friendly where I am able to make a quick refill?

Maybe a kind rider from Fareham Wheelers can offer some advise?
What about a little detour to the nearest filling station :angry:

Top Bottom