1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 23 May 2008.

1. longers

longers Veteran

;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Much on?

2. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

I'm going to win the lotttery and buy you all a pint. ;)

3. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine Staff Member

Volunteering at the Nottingham cycle thing.

4. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

Going over to Grand parents to dig over the garden so Grandad can plant his potatoes and what ever else he has. Then on a ride in the afternoon probably.
    Sunday i'm going to some bike show, cant remember the name of it, i know its in this really rough area with lots of gangs in though. So i've got my bullet proof vest and stab shirts ready.
    ;)

5. Regulator

Regulator Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography

A dirty weekend in Brighton with Mr R... ;)

6. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

Hey, he's back. ;)

err... the plans have not been planned yet.

7. walker

walker New Member

My cousin, who has recently been forced to give birth early because she has cancer, is in hospital, so I am visiting her and baby tonight then maybe a few beers or a meal afterwards.

tomorrow of to a stag weekend. thats it

8. longers

longers Veteran

See you there then. Setting off tomorrow and hoping for good weather ;).
    I'm just off for my maiden voyage with front rack and panniers fitted (fettling was required).

9. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Mmmm, it's the weekend so it'll be an audax ;) This week it's the 200km Dee Lecht-able, which (as you may guess from the name) takes in Deeside and The Lecht...2.25AAA points, which means it's "scenic".

Not sure what Sunday holds...

10. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

Trying to get over this bl**dy cold!!

11. Actually doing some cycling, for a change. We're camping near Brecon, so I'm riding over on Saturday and meeting everyone, then walking on Sunday and riding back on Monday.

12. domd1979

domd1979 New Member

Visiting parents Saturday, train driving Sunday, visiting friends Monday, going up Tryfan on Tuesday. Then back to work for a rest on Wednesday.

13. col

col Veteran

Working the weekend,but off monday and tuesday,going to whitby monday,then getting the back yard planted up with containers on tuesday,mlml has bought a large amount of plants to make our concrete box of a yard look nicer.

14. Night Train

Night Train Guest

I'm working 3-10pm Saturday's and Sunday's at a young homeless persons' hostel and then I'll be at the Nottingham bike show on Monday hopefully.

15. trio25

trio25 Über Member

Doing a duathlon tomorrow, I'm going to die as i've done next to no running this year. Rest of the weekend depends on how much I hurt after that.