Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm going to win the lotttery and buy you all a pint. ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Going over to Grand parents to dig over the garden so Grandad can plant his potatoes and what ever else he has. Then on a ride in the afternoon probably.
Sunday i'm going to some bike show, cant remember the name of it, i know its in this really rough area with lots of gangs in though. So i've got my bullet proof vest and stab shirts ready.
;)

walker

My cousin, who has recently been forced to give birth early because she has cancer, is in hospital, so I am visiting her and baby tonight then maybe a few beers or a meal afterwards.

tomorrow of to a stag weekend. thats it

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
TheDoctor said:
Volunteering at the Nottingham cycle thing.

See you there then. Setting off tomorrow and hoping for good weather ;).
I'm just off for my maiden voyage with front rack and panniers fitted (fettling was required).

Noodley

Mmmm, it's the weekend so it'll be an audax ;) This week it's the 200km Dee Lecht-able, which (as you may guess from the name) takes in Deeside and The Lecht...2.25AAA points, which means it's "scenic".

Not sure what Sunday holds...

Trying to get over this bl**dy cold!!

domd1979

Veteran
Visiting parents Saturday, train driving Sunday, visiting friends Monday, going up Tryfan on Tuesday. Then back to work for a rest on Wednesday.

col

Legendary Member
Working the weekend,but off monday and tuesday,going to whitby monday,then getting the back yard planted up with containers on tuesday,mlml has bought a large amount of plants to make our concrete box of a yard look nicer.

trio25

Über Member
Doing a duathlon tomorrow, I'm going to die as i've done next to no running this year. Rest of the weekend depends on how much I hurt after that.

gavintc

Guru
This is my relaxing weekend - I have had 3 weeks of full on activity including weekends. My wife and I trying to keep the weekend pretty free. Tomorrow, I will be on the club run, and then chill a bit. maybe some window frame painting and then help my daughter move - but 3 days with less activity no dinner parties or real commitments.

Top Bottom