Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Getting a fridge delivered.
It's a thrill-packed existence.

Should get out for a ride on Sunday, and maybe take in a steam rally.
There, that's better :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Tomorrow Cycling to Cambridge and back with others from here...
Sunday.. it's a sports day.. F1 followed by Chelsea beating Manure on the goggle box.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I am riding at the velodrome on Sunday night. Just hope I don't forget to keep pedaling. Might go out for a couple of hours on Saturday morning around the Cheshire lanes weather permiting. I think the rest of the time will be keeping the kids and wife occupied and happy.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
My new sewing machine arrived today so the weekend will go one of two ways. If it's sunny, out on the bike, putting as many miles between me and It as possible. If it rains, take a deep breath and try to avoid sewing my fingers together as I work out how to use the damn thing.

zacklaws

Guru
Saturday 92 mile sportive, Lincoln Grand Prix

Sunday 100 mile sportive from Brigg, Lincolnshire

Should keep me sober for a couple of days

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Sunday.. it's a sports day.. F1 followed by Chelsea beating Manure on the goggle box.

F1 isn't a sport, and its about as exciting to watch as paint drying! :tongue:

THAT SAID, I'll be at a Regatta (which can be just as boring to watch as you have to wait for the boats to come), and then trying my hand at Coastal Rowing (which should be more scenic) elsewhere later.

so I'll be out on the balcony tomorrow fettling three bikes and fine-tuning the bottom bracket of my newest arrival.
and drinking white Russians!
Sunday will be a day of rest!

I don't think I really want to know what you get up to in your private life!:biggrin:

Yes, yes, I have a dirty mind, I know.:blush:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Building a chicken coop and fetching 3 chickens on Saturday. With a bit of luck eating fresh eggs while watching F1 on Sunday.

Top Bottom