Please send best wishes to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
When they're removed, see if you can beat mine...
dsc_0008-jpg.52345.jpg
More, but not as big.

And that looks suspiciously like a product of geology or a bird....

Jenkins

Legendary Member
More, but not as big.

And that looks suspiciously like a product of geology or a bird....
Nope - just a single gallstone. It surprised the doctor as well. I take it that means you've been "done" so you should feel much better quickly.

Reactions: srw

srw

Nope - just a single gallstone. It surprised the doctor as well. I take it that means you've been "done" so you should feel much better quickly.
Wow.

I've still got a plastic tube inside me which needs to be removed during a final check-up. That will be through the mouth rather than the skin, so unpleasant in the short term rather than days of discomfort.

srw

As what will hopefully be a final coda, one of my operation wounds got infected last week, so I've delayed my return to work until next week. And then I was called this morning and invited to attend hospital this afternoon for the stent removal. Apparently I started complaining (I was under sedation so can't remember a thing) when they wanted to go in a second time and double-check all was clear, so there's an outside chance of more intervention being required. But I sincerely hope that that's it and I can look forward again.

Top Bottom