Pointless overtake... I know, what a shocker!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Been sorting through some of my old footage in an attempt to remove stuff which is of journeys without incident, and to trim down the stuff to keep so I'm only storing the required clip rather than the full commute file.

Great fun (no, really!!)... but I've come across a few little gems worthy of a laugh or two (or at least a "roll eyes"). :biggrin:

This one is from last September of a silly Merc driver who decides to overtake as I'm fast approaching a queue of traffic at traffic lights... can someone please tell me why? :biggrin:

Aaah, I don't remember the weather being so nice last year, but my footage shows otherwise!! Let's hope it's as nice this Summer. :biggrin:

Bman

Guru
Rated and commented :biggrin:

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Cubist said:
:biggrin: Eejit! Your rescalping was a piece of class as well!
I particularly like my no-handed riding whilst I clapped her in a "slightly" sarcastic way. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I just don't get it though... where did she think she could go?

wafflycat

Sh4rkyBloke said:
This one is from last September of a silly Merc driver who decides to overtake as I'm fast approaching a queue of traffic at traffic lights... can someone please tell me why? ;)

You're a cyclist and as any fule noe, cyclists MUST be overtaken at every and any opportunity. It's in the Highway Code innit.

wafflycat

porkypete said:
Never found it in my HC
Must be the "special edition" they issue to Merc & BMW drivers.

Class clapping though

Ahem.. I've checked - it's not in the edition that this Merc driver reads! :wacko:

Top Bottom