Polar CS200 CAD Computers - New

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bikerider

*** SOLD *** Polar CS200 CAD Computers - New

:tongue:Hi everyone, *** Now Sold ***

In the past week I bought 2 x Polar CS200CAD computers which have speed, cadence and heart rate monitor sensors. Unfortunately also in the past week, I have been made redundant. There is all the spec here and I am asking £70.00 each. Quite a substantial saving. Everything is as it came in the box and nothing has been opened, all just as new.

You can collect from Woodlesford in Leeds West Yorkshire, or I can post via recorded delivery which will require a signature and is insured. I am willing to stand the postage cost.

You can e-mail me. I think I have covered everything but any other questions please just ask.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
If you bought them both in the last week, you have the option to return them both and get a full refund.

barq

Currently ebay requires all UK business sellers to accept returns within 14 days. It was a relatively recent change which ebay felt would mean greater compliance with Distance Selling Regulations. So it might be worth pursuing that avenue if it gets more of your original money back.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Bikerider said:
I bought them from an ebay webshop with no option to return.

I've just checked the completed auctions for this item on ebay and it doesn't look like two of these have been bought in the UK in the last week....

Have you got a link to the completed auctions?

Top Bottom