Portsmouth North End Cycling Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Number14

Guru
has a strap-line of

promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

It's a shame that the gentleman in full club kit on the Plant-X carbon bike sauntered through the red light at the junction of The Avenue (A27) and Redlands/Gudge Heath Lanes in Fareham at 1825 hrs this evening.

Thanks for promoting the good name of cyclists by your ignorance/arrogance of jumping the redlight and congratulations in doing it in full club kit.

beninem

Ahhhh good to see my old club is it to old tricks :-( like you say, gives us law abiding cyclists a bad name.

2PedalsTez

Über Member
That's just round the corner from me. That's not a nice junction to risk jumping.

Probably just luck, but I've seen a few PNE riders lately.

Paul_T

has a strap-line of

promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

It's a shame that the gentleman in full club kit on the Plant-X carbon bike sauntered through the red light at the junction of The Avenue (A27) and Redlands/Gudge Heath Lanes in Fareham at 1825 hrs this evening.

Thanks for promoting the good name of cyclists by your ignorance/arrogance of jumping the redlight and congratulations in doing it in full club kit.

Nice to see red light jumping being condemned on here. In my opinion, probably the number 1 sin a cyclist can do, and what get's the good law abiding cyclists a bad name.

Top Bottom