Post headings in Cafe which are not work safe...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Given the threads that some people obviously seem to want to talk about isn't it time for a NWS sub-forum? Some of these post titles aren't work safe let's face it; don't belong in CCafe.

OP
OP
andyoxon

andyoxon

Guru
<a tumbleweed blows passed and somewhere in the distance the squeak of a rusty sign can be heard>

:rolleyes:

Smeggers

andyoxon said:
Given the threads that some people obviously seem to want to talk about isn't it time for a NWS sub-forum? Some of these post titles aren't work safe let's face it; don't belong in CCafe.

After giving this some careful consideration over the few days and discussing it through with colleagues. My response would be as follows...

"aww diddums"

Tharg2007

Veteran
you mean smoking joe using a cycling forum as a platform to discuss his arse fettish?

i agree, better off without that king of thread, also it shows up in new posts too.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
There are an awful lot of threads posted recently in the Cafe that are simply unsuitable for the chat section of an open forum. We can either set up a limited 'Not Work Safe' area (as YACF has, for example), have a word with the poster in question and ask him to think a bit more carefully, or just delete them.

bonj2

what's nsfw about 'take it up the arse'?
that'd be positively UNrude for my office.

Tharg2007

Veteran
its not that its unsafe for my office either, but in my office you have to look out for the slightest thing that could get everyone taking the piss out of you, and frankly that heading would run for months

Shaun

Founder
I've been on my hols for the past few days, but this evening I've removed several threads from Cafe that I'm not personally happy with.

The NSFW moniker can be useful, but any threads that people aren't happy with should be reported so that me and the mods can review them.

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Top Bottom