Post what training you have done today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Just as an extra motivator, post what training you have done today, no matter how big or small it is. The increasing people posting on the "I have lost my cycling mojo" thread shows the weather has taken it's toll..

..I'm just about to do a 30-40 mins spin on the turbo, focussing on technique and cadence...did a pyramid session (1,2,4,6,4,2,1,) session yesterday and some core excersizes. May work on core stability as well later in the afternoon

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Just as an extra motivator, post what training you have done today, no matter how big or small it is. The increasing people posting on the "I have lost my cycling mojo" thread shows the weather has taken it's toll..

..I'm just about to do a 30-40 mins spin on the turbo, focussing on technique and cadence...did a pyramid session (1,2,4,6,4,2,1,) session yesterday and some core excersizes. May work on core stability as well later in the afternoon

PK99

Legendary Member
Went to Richmond park intending to do some fast circuits - only to find it the busiest i have EVER seen it: Wall to wall bikes, cars, walkers.

So i modified to a few steady state circuits and then popped a spoke on just as i started the second - wheel unridable = call to wifey for rescue!

Grumpy? Me? Grrrrr!

PK99

Legendary Member
Went to Richmond park intending to do some fast circuits - only to find it the busiest i have EVER seen it: Wall to wall bikes, cars, walkers.

So i modified to a few steady state circuits and then popped a spoke on just as i started the second - wheel unridable = call to wifey for rescue!

Grumpy? Me? Grrrrr!

Garz

Squat Member
Three turbo sessions this weekend all around an hour with either off saddle intervals or tabata to wind up the tempo.

Absolutely gutted that I didn't invest in a turbo before xmas to maximise instead of catching up on three weeks of lardiness! :laugh:

Garz

Squat Member
Three turbo sessions this weekend all around an hour with either off saddle intervals or tabata to wind up the tempo.

Absolutely gutted that I didn't invest in a turbo before xmas to maximise instead of catching up on three weeks of lardiness! :biggrin:

Top Bottom