Pot of chilli made and simmering away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

One mate having a quick kip after a bit too much bevy last night.

One mate increasing his stress levels with the playstation

3 girls left in town after lunch to head to the House of Fraser sale! and due back in an hour

Nice relaxing meal ahead and then it's movie time (first time I'll have watched anything since last Wednesday) Girls will pick a film and then the boys get to pick the next one.

Chilled day ahead tomorrow. Think the boys will head to the golf range for something to do and the girls can do what, well what girls do, going to a panto in the evening and then a party on Hogmany when the rest arrive.

Think I'll not drink after this festive season the whole of January

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Blimey - I've had a couple of clear (of booze) days.....way too much on Boxing Day..... beers then Port...... :smile:

Save some Chilli for us lot !

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Have you thought about going on Twitter, Greedo? I feel I know more about the minutiae of your life than I do about my own;)

p.s Back in a minute, I'm just off for a slash.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

rich p said:
Have you thought about going on Twitter, Greedo? I feel I know more about the minutiae of your life than I do about my own;)

p.s Back in a minute, I'm just off for a slash.

This is my twitter! Nobody would follow me on the real one! Do you not to be famous for that??? At least nice people like you reply to me on here!!:smile:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Greedo said:
This is my twitter! Nobody would follow me on the real one! Do you not to be famous for that??? At least nice people like you reply to me on here!!:smile:

Dear me, sh*t jokes and now a sh*t judge of character as well, RichP is a monster:evil:

Should have made the chili two days ago and kept cooking it up in the meantime. Do it right and it could make a 'warm' welcome for visitors on New Years Day:biggrin:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

MacB said:
Dear me, sh*t jokes and now a sh*t judge of character as well, RichP is a monster:evil:

Should have made the chili two days ago and kept cooking it up in the meantime. Do it right and it could make a 'warm' welcome for visitors on New Years Day:biggrin:

I just got rid of the family yesterday so no time. It's a BIG pot as I made extra for the party on Thursday. The ones getting it tonight better not complain. They've been getting fed and watered since last night and will be until bloody Saturday!

Regarding RichP, well......................

Jane Smart

The Queen
Someone mention chilli? I could be round at your bit in an hour Greedo :cheers:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Jane Smart said:
Someone mention chilli? I could be round at your bit in an hour Greedo :B)

I am close on your heels Jane, cold chilli for breakfast, a great way to get going , if you know what I mean.:cheers:

Top Bottom