Pray for brave Tommy.

dutchguylivingintheuk

The Daily Mail is being gamed by US citizens and Russian citizens, it has been for a long time. Things got so bad at the Independent that a small fortune was spent on software and analysis to limit the damage to their BTL. They considered closing the BTL but clicks are clicks and money counts.
The presence in online editions of British newspapers of bots and of real fingers on keyboards from the Russian state and from US billionaire sponsored agitators is well established. Amplifying the message is what it is all about.
It's the Illuminati new world order, Rothschild knows about it, put you foil hat on before the gemtrails poison your mind an you're become and elite voting zombies.

It's the Illuminati new world order, Rothschild knows about it, put you foil hat on before the gemtrails poison your mind an you're become and elite voting zombies.
Not the Rothschild family, the Lebedev family and the Harmsworth family. The only differences as proprietors is that Evgeny Lebedev does not like Putins cook despoiling his papers BTL and Harmsworth does not make swish parties with QT Boris Johnson attendances.
What's gemtrails? I know that project bluebeam will be projecting holograms of successful brexit outcomes onto crumbling northern cities but the gemtrails, sounds youtube?

Reactions: C R

AndyRM

XOXO
Not the Rothschild family, the Lebedev family and the Harmsworth family. The only differences as proprietors is that Evgeny Lebedev does not like Putins cook despoiling his papers BTL and Harmsworth does not make swish parties with QT Boris Johnson attendances.
What's gemtrails? I know that project bluebeam will be projecting holograms of successful brexit outcomes onto crumbling northern cities but the gemtrails, sounds youtube?
You're in luck, Gem Trails are on YouTube. If ambient music's your thing, I think you'll enjoy.

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
To be fair this thread is about the fascist Tommy Robinson, there are other threads to discuss extremism in the two main parties.
To be fair, that is disingenuous, seeing as they're all inextricably linked, a symptom of a wider societal and political malaise. How can one have a meaningful discussion about Steven Yaxley Lennon without mentioning the political landscape in which he has set out his stall?

Tommy Robinson's mates rough handling people is no different in cause or effect from the europholes rough handing elderly Brexit supporters outside parliament recently - they're both fascism, the use force to promote a politial objective. The idea, promulgated in this very thread, that fascism is somehow the preserve of the far right is laughable. They're all fascist scum.

I'm sure they'd like to kid themselves they're different, but they aren't - fascism is alive and will on all sides of the political divide, and Tommy is just a single sample from a wide spectrum.

Last edited:

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
To be fair, that is disingenuous, seeing as they're all inextricably linked, a symptom of a wider societal and political malaise. How can one have a meaningful discussion about Steven Yaxley Lennon without mentioning the political landscape in which he has set out his stall?

Tommy Robinson's mates rough handling people is no different in cause or effect from the europholes rough handing elderly Brexit supporters outside parliament recently - they're both fascism, the use force to promote a politial objective. The idea, promulgated in this very thread, that fascism is somehow the preserve of the far right is laughable. They're all fascist scum.

I'm sure they'd like to kid themselves they're different, but they aren't - fascism is alive and will on all sides of the political divide, and Tommy is just a single sample from a wide spectrum.
Can you expand on this eg with a link to a press report?

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Faux news.

Fascism, by it's very definition, is the preserve of the far right.

Saying that a handful of pro remain demonstrators or "europhiles" (or people on the left) are fascists is starting to become a strategy used by the far right to confuse the uneducated, i.e. people that the far right want to recruit. The far right then label these people as "traitors" or "undemocratic" without understanding what this means and we all know where that has lead to.

It doesn't matter how many times someone says "the idea, promulgated in this very thread, that fascism is somehow the preserve of the far right is laughable" or similar, it won't begin to make it true.

Tommy Robinson standing up in front of his supporters and attacking the Muslim community is an example of fascism in action. His words and hate speech will influence his supporters to want to divide communities. They learn to mistrust, fear and hate their neighbours.

What sounds to be a minor scuffle between two sets of people with different views outside parliament is not an example of fascism in action.

It is really important to make this distinction.

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
When's he out anyway? I'm looking forward to him putting all of his journalistic skills and ingenuity into investigating the Royal family.
Think he started his latest sentence in July, for 9 months I believe so early next year? Katie Hopkins will probably organise a wee party for him, which will likely be countered by considerably more folk who recognise him for the reprehensible hypocritical eejit that he is.

I had to check a listing at Leeds Crown Court earlier.

It's the only daily court list I've seen which carries a general warning about reporting restrictions.

I wonder why.

Screengrab from https://www.courtserve.net/courtlists/viewcourtlist2014.php?sldownload=dGVlc3NfVDE5MDgzMC4wMi5odG06Y3JsaXN0cywwLHJvYi5mcmVldGhAanByZXNzLmNvLnVrLCwsMSwxNTY3MTcxMTgwLDE1M2E4NTU4OWE1MTlkYjEzM2JhZTQ4ZWM5MjhhMDJi/teess_T190830.02.htm

The Crown Court
at Leeds

Daily Courtroom List for Friday 30 August 2019
FINAL 1
Warning - There are cases within this court list with reporting restrictions.
Any breach of reporting restrictions is punishable by sanctions up to and including imprisonment.

LEEDS
Court 1

NOT SITTING
Court 2

NOT SITTING
Court 3
- sitting at 09:45 am
HIS HONOUR JUDGE C BATTY
Justices:
Mr R Quayle
Mrs J Kang

For Application for Bail

perplexed

Guru
Prison for some of those in the 'Tommeh' riots. It's enough to give one a warm glow.

These are the ones that the right wing agitators want to wind up and set off over Brexit. They are a small minority unless the agitators get their way, but the fact that some of this lot might kick-off is not a reason to 'get Brexit done'. This lot will not dictate policy.

View: https://twitter.com/HerreMorker/status/1177858906300850177?s=20

They are a small minority unless the agitators get their way, but the fact that some of this lot might kick-off is not a reason to 'get Brexit done'. This lot will not dictate policy.
No, but they may yet be used as an excuse to either push Brexit through, or to push through laws post-Brexit.

Historically governments trying to make drastic and potentially draconian political changes have used people like this as foot soldiers, and historically the foot soldiers have been disappointed after their usefulness was over.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
SYL has released a short video via RT, which I wont link to, that he's made as he wandering in to court for his latest appearance.
Anyway, main thrust is, vote Tory, support Johnson. I suspect the endorsements of such renowned racists as SYL and Hopkins will be welcomed by the Tories.

Top Bottom