Predictions for Malaysian GP?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

Button to make it a double?

Lewis to make it to the podium with no funny business?

Vettel to come back from 13th?

I'm wondering if the rain is going to come down, too. That would make things v.interesting...

I predict another dreary, pointless waste of petrol. :biggrin: :smile:

Enjoy it all those who like...I'm off to the woods. :smile:

Mr Pig

How about predicting how many times they'll alter the results after the race in the farce that F1 has become? The worlds most expensive game of musical chairs!

dav1d

I told my sister ages ago that Button would win the Australian Grand Prix. This was before qualifying, and as he hadn't won for ten years, I woner what the odds were to win (before the qualifying)?Think Glock will win the next one.

Noodley

Maybe they have stopped to fit sails? It's a bit wet, and the cars looked like they were just about floating at some points on the course.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Ecclestone to finally close down F1 due to the deafening amount of yawns from all around the world.

Andy in Sig said:
Ecclestone to finally close down F1 due to the deafening amount of yawns from all around the world.

Hey, here's a thought ... why not simply avoid reading threads about F1 and leave those of us who do enjoy it to talk about it in peace? You don't find me in the "Racing" section, going on about how utterly tedious I find stage racing, do you?
Shame about the rain, but (as someone who's lived in Malaysia) I could have told the FIA that was going to happen. Good race up to the point it stopped. What were Ferarri thinking putting Raikkonen on wets so early?

Top Bottom