Primark cycling gear - £17 jackets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
Primark now have some cycling jackets. In yellow, blue and a grey I think. Looked quite good for the money. Would have got one but I don't actually need one. It was a shame that they didn't have any fabric to go a bit over the bum to catch the muck there....could be a nice bargain though!

cyclenic

i'm going shopping on friday i will have a gander.
i have bought some cheapo long sleve tops, they were only £2 each, long sleve and long in the body to cover your back, ideal. good buy

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Bugger - I looked around the Romford store on Sunday for a long sleeve top for skiing, a cycling one would have done perfectly as a dual purpose top. I bought 2 running tops in Decathlon tonight instead £14.45 each or 2 for £25. Tri-purpose if only I went running. :smile:

snakehips

thomas said:
Primark now have some cycling jackets.
Are they sold as specifically cycling jackets , are they part of a cycling range of clothing ? Prompted by the recent cold weather I am after some cheapo tights.

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
snakehips said:
Are they sold as specifically cycling jackets , are they part of a cycling range of clothing ? Prompted by the recent cold weather I am after some cheapo tights.

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

They were cycling jackets - had pictures of cyclist and said cycling on it I think. They only had those jackets from what I could see in the Norwich store.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
mr_cellophane said:
I am waiting until 26th to look at Lidl's shoes

Might be worth having a look in any Aldi stores near you, as 've noticed a couple near me still have cycling shoes left & now reduced to £10 or £15 :evil:

MrRidley

Been using a pair of Aldi shoes for over a year now bought for a ten spot, excellent grip and nicely vented, a bugger in the wet though.

Top Bottom