Prince Andrew

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Saw some clip on YouTube in which Emily Maitlis discussed recent developments. One person informed Ghislane Maxwell can't be done because she was covered by some deal Epstein made with the prosecutors, and also from their statute of limitations. Another lawyer said Prince Andrew has probably made offers of witness statements to the FBI, but what they want is to question him.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Can't believe you're defending one.
It's funny how just about everone purports to believe in, and be willing to stand up for the concept of "innocent until proven guilty", but only up until the accused is someone they personally don't like. (And that can be for whatever reason, could be privilege, could be colour, beliefs, or just that you have a funny feeling about them).
Then apparently you can simply brand someone a paedophile and that's acceptable.

I find that abhorrent.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Can't believe you're defending one.
Can you tell us what you think "Paedophile" actually means?

Milzy

Guru
It's funny how just about everone purports to believe in, and be willing to stand up for the concept of "innocent until proven guilty", but only up until the accused is someone they personally don't like. (And that can be for whatever reason, could be privilege, could be colour, beliefs, or just that you have a funny feeling about them).
Then apparently you can simply brand someone a paedophile and that's acceptable.

I find that abhorrent.
I respect that. People said the same when Jimmy Saville was been accused of all kinds. Sometimes things come out after they have died. Andrew is lying and withholding information I feel.

People seem to lose their minds over "paedos" - as beutifully portrayed in the Chris Morris show I posted.

"Innocent you say?? No smoke without fire mate!" I know a number of ... older* folk who would hang people just on gossip; Cliff Richard being the recent prominent one. This often gets intertwined with homophobia - any rich gay man gets tarred with the "paedo" brush eventually by these people.
"It'll all come out one day!" that's another one I hear trotted out.

*TBF I know a 40-ish guy who is like this too. But then he's racist. and an idiot. and ... well, not really worth wasting much more space on ...

BoldonLad

Veteran

I find that abhorrent.
Agreed. ;)

BoldonLad

Veteran
People seem to lose their minds over "paedos" - as beutifully portrayed in the Chris Morris show I posted.

"Innocent you say?? No smoke without fire mate!" I know a number of ... older* folk who would hang people just on gossip; Cliff Richard being the recent prominent one. This often gets intertwined with homophobia - any rich gay man gets tarred with the "paedo" brush eventually by these people.
"It'll all come out one day!" that's another one I hear trotted out.

*TBF I know a 40-ish guy who is like this too. But then he's racist. and an idiot. and ... well, not really worth wasting much more space on ...
An aquaintance of mine (not rich or famous) fell mould of this syndrome.

Sadly, he is a smoker, and, his wife will not allow him to smoke in the house.

It was his habit, when returned home for his lunch, to sit in his car, outside of his house, and have a smoke.

He happens to live in a street, in which, there is a school.

He got a visit from the Police, local Mums had reported his as a Paedophile.

Next step, lynching.... Morons

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
An aquaintance of mine (not rich or famous) fell mould of this syndrome.

Sadly, he is a smoker, and, his wife will not allow him to smoke in the house.

It was his habit, when returned home for his lunch, to sit in his car, outside of his house, and have a smoke.

He happens to live in a street, in which, there is a school.

He got a visit from the Police, local Mums had reported his as a Paedophine.

Next step, lynching.... Morons
He is hardly Epstein's good friend though is he. *Rolls eyes*

Top Bottom