printer ink cartridge replacements

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

siadwell

Guru
I'm in need of a full set of replacement ink cartidges for a Canon MP560. Don't really want to splash out on OEM ones.

Does anyone have any particular companies or products to recommend or avoid?

ohnovino

Large Member
7DayShop are pretty good. They're as cheap as anyone else, and I haven't had any problems. I've bought Epson inkjet cartridges from them (which are just as good as OEM ones) and HP laser toner which lasts about 3 times longer than the "proper" ones.

OP
OP
siadwell

siadwell

Guru
How long did it take you to use up your current cartridges ?

Dunno. They were the ones that came with the printer so were probably not large capacity. We not big users, but it's really irritating to have no ink left when you need to print something off urgently!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Amazon for genuine stuff. I've gone right off the copy stuff - worked well in an epsom, but the new HP we have, I stick to genuine - not too bad at about £10 per colour (3) and then it has a black and photo black (the photo black lasts ages as we don't print loads of photos off)

The stuff that comes with the printer is just to start you off. If you are a light user, you might be better off on the genuine stuff, or quality refils.

OP
OP
siadwell

siadwell

Guru
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I've decided to give Inkredible a go.

Top Bottom