Proud of my daughter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Octet

Veteran
Congrats from me to her (and to you)!

OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Guru
Cheers.

She only flounced once, throwing her helmet away and storming across the other side of the park. :smile:

But this is doing better than my son, who actually picked his bike up (no mean feat for a small kid with a Halfirds bike) and threw it in a hedge the day he cracked it.

Ern1e

Über Member
Well done sir that another child with a PROPER upbringing lol, seriously though I remember my kids doing it quite some time ago it is quite a "good" feeling !!

mustang1

Guru
:okay:

iamRayRay

Quads of Steel
You didn't tell us that your daughter is 20 years old :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I kid! I joke!

That is something that hopefully I will have to look forward to! Brilliant news!

U

User482

Mini User482 has been begging me to get her a proper bike for her 4th birthday. I told her she could have one once she could balance and brake on her balance bike. Three seconds later, she was cruising down the hill in perfect control.

sannesley

My daughter is slowly taking to her balance bike so hopefully I'll not be too far behind you with the demand for a proper bike User482.

Tin Pot that's great news. I think a love of cycling and the thrills and freedom it provides is one of the best memories a child can look back on

Top Bottom