Public norties

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Good grief. Who needs St David of Attenborough to do a wildlife programme when it's all going on in public here in rural parts.

In the middle of my garden, there they were: at it. The pheasants are at the making of baby pheasants. There's me, minding my own business, washing dishes at the sink, looking out of the window, and it's going on in public. The wildlife has no shame, I tell you! :ohmy:

As soon as *it* is done, the female pheasant got on with the important business of eating the seeds & nuts from the lawn. :evil:

The male puffed up his chest feathers and let out some almighty squawks.

I wonder where the eggs will be laid & if I'll see lots of pheasant chicks about the garden? That would be rather good.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i saw 2 ducks having something that rhymes last weekend on the club run. disgraceful :evil: :ohmy:

It looks as if my pheasant has hurt his foot. He was hobbling quite badly when I went into the garden earlier. We're a bit worried about him...:rolleyes:

Yes Waffles, I have a limp cock....;)

yenrod

Chuffy said:
It looks as if my pheasant has hurt his foot. He was hobbling quite badly when I went into the garden earlier. We're a bit worried about him...:sad:

i think we need pictures :rolleyes:

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Chuffy said:
It looks as if my pheasant has hurt his foot. He was hobbling quite badly when I went into the garden earlier. We're a bit worried about him...:sad:

I'm sure if Baggy has anything to do with it, your problem will be solved! :rolleyes:

Keith Oates

Janner
The silence suggests he may have been guided by your suggestion, Waffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mortiroloboy

wafflycat said:
Good grief. Who needs St David of Attenborough to do a wildlife programme when it's all going on in public here in rural parts.

In the middle of my garden, there they were: at it. The pheasants are at the making of baby pheasants. There's me, minding my own business, washing dishes at the sink, looking out of the window, and it's going on in public. The wildlife has no shame, I tell you! :wacko:

As soon as *it* is done, the female pheasant got on with the important business of eating the seeds & nuts from the lawn. :biggrin:

The male puffed up his chest feathers and let out some almighty squawks.

I wonder where the eggs will be laid & if I'll see lots of pheasant chicks about the garden? That would be rather good.

Not if you have a resident fox, or escaped minx.

Top Bottom