Pulled over by the fuzz!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Funtboy

Pulled up at a ped crossing. Peds were safely across. Polis car sitting there with me. Just couldn't stop myself taking off through the red light. They pulled me over. "Could you at least do us the courtesy of obeying red lights when a police car is actually present?" :smile:

I am now a geet hard maverick on the run from the law, roaming the streets looking for crack and fisticuffs. I don't play by the rules - not your rules, not anyone's, not even my own.

Watch out!

domtyler

Über Member
:smile::smile:

Nice!

OP
OP
Funtboy

Funtboy

In fact, the very fact that I'm writing anything means I'm obeying the rules of English. I don't obey rd0--d- cfc3824787hc dhh %%(^^...

User76 said:
You can't be that much of an urban renegade. Any true urban renegade would have refused to pull over and ridden off up the street screamin "You'll never take me alive copperrrrrrrrrrrr" and promptly ridden into the kerb at a jaunty angle.

Go to Blockbusters on the way home, get a copy of Thelma and Louise, watch it, then try again tomorrow. I will be watching the BBC website at regular times ready to see a newsflash about an urban renegade, on a bike, in Hampstead, fleeing from the police while only wearing one cycle clip:biggrin:

:smile:

OP
OP
Funtboy

Funtboy

User76 said:
You can't be that much of an urban renegade. Any true urban renegade would have refused to pull over and ridden off up the street screamin "You'll never take me alive copperrrrrrrrrrrr" and promptly ridden into the kerb at a jaunty angle.

Go to Blockbusters on the way home, get a copy of Thelma and Louise, watch it, then try again tomorrow. I will be watching the BBC website at regular times ready to see a newsflash about an urban renegade, on a bike, in Hampstead, fleeing from the police while only wearing one cycle clip:biggrin:

What you're saying here is that my policy of pulling over, apologising meekly, then being vaguely shaken up for the rest of my journey doesn't really fit the renegade blue-print. Hmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom