Put your CC design caps on!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
For caps and socks.

It sounds as if people want them, so we need a design to visualise what they'll look like before they commit to order!

Endura don't have any readily available templates so I've found them on another site and cleared them up a bit. They are on my flickr account.

One point I'll make is that for caps especially, there will only be one colour design due to minimum order requirements, so it is going to have to satisfy the blue/white/orange and the black/white/orange jerseys.

EDIT: Download the large version, play with some colour and post your effort on here.

I'd guess that as there's probably a 50/50 mix with regard to shirts/jackets/shorts, then would it not be possible to have black AND blue caps available?

Some, such as me, would possibly have 2-3 caps!

Same with socks: white with either a blue/orange CC or Cycle Chat trim or black!

Just a thought! :laugh:

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
The caps can be quite expensive if ordered in smaller quantities. The catalogue states one price for 100, then one for 50 and an even greater price for 25. Lots of one would be better.

Socks on the other hand could have one version mostly black and another mostly white.

Having seen the jerseys and associated regalia in action, I think the blue and orange is a much more eyecatching object. (I have the black and orange BTW)
As Orange is the common colour maybe a white cap with central orange band edged with a thinner one of blue and of black...but then I coloured it in a bit more...:biggrin:

297uhy.jpg

Sorry to go off topic a bit, but I know there was rumblings of a new order of CC tops. Is this going ahead Will, or was there not enough demand?

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Plenty of demand - doing this bit first and then should start taking orders by the end of August/early September.

Will1985 said:
Plenty of demand - doing this bit first and then should start taking orders by the end of August/early September.

That's great Will. Thanks for all the work you do on this! :biggrin:

Top Bottom