Quick book plug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobg

Über Member
Came back from a ride this morning, had a shower and picked up a book called A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg. In an age of "stress worry and hurry hurry , this is the antidote if you want a nice feel good read where everything turns out perfectly in the end... I believe I felt my eye watering at one stage ... still always was a softy. She also wrote Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe which was turned into a film. read it and make yourself happy!!
BTW Just to share an odd moment .... while tootling along in the sunshine on my bike yesterday I watched a big old bee coming towards me and I thought ... how lovely ... spring. As is my habit when riding, my mouth was hanging open in a Forest Gumpy kinda way .................................. and the xxxx thing flew straight into my mouth. Not recommended ... luckily I didn't swallow and he /she didn't sting :smile: but not an ideal high energy snack.....

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
Sorry didnt see the "what are you reading thread":blush:

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
Aperitif said:
As long as it gave you a bit of a buzz Bob... :biggrin:

I knew someone wouldn't be able to resist ... I did wonder if it was going along minding its own business thinking ahh Spring, those daft sods on bikes are out etc... then posted a message on its Beechat site... sorry its the tablets.

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
Aperitif said:
The title on the bee chat thread probably went along the lines of...

"Kids, I shrunk the Honey..."

night night bees everywhere, and humans too.:biggrin:

Yoe sent me some of your tablets and I'll send you some of mine:thumbsup:

Top Bottom