Radiohead's new album is out on Saturday... :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm crossing my fingers that it's as good as In Rainbows...

It can't be...

...can it?

(thanks for the tip-off)

The good thing about 'In Rainbows' iirc you could donate whatever you liked, pity thats not the same.

I paid 1p

blush.gif

OP
OP
M

Melvil

The good thing about 'In Rainbows' iirc you could donate whatever you liked, pity thats not the same.

True, but I think £6 is not too hugely more than the average that people paid last time (£4) and still better than the average price of an album from itunes (£7.99) so as long as its not cack the price is fine by me.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
They said on the radio over here (Holland) that there would be two prices - 6 and 9 pounds - and two quality levels - MP3 and CD. There would also be a CD.

Oh, that's what it says at 6Music, too.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Yep, forgot to mention that as I am far too tight to shell out for the WAV (£9) version as opposed to the MP3 (£6) version!

potsy

Rambler
I paid 1p

blush.gif
You were robbed.

Jezston

Über Member
I wasn't so keen on In Rainbows. It just felt a bit lazy and self indulgent compared to their previous albums. Well, apart from Amnesiac which was just sh*t.

Anyone complaining about it costing £6 though can f*** off. If you don't think an album of music that will (hopefully) bring you pleasure for years is worth the price of two pints of cheap ale then you have seriously messed up priorities.

Dan B

Disengaged member
I bought the real CD version of In Rainbows, as a protest against the f*cking stupid hoops that the web site wanted me to go through before it would let me download. There is no requirement in any internet protocol for the computer on one end to know the date of birth of the person sitting behind the computer on the other end.

But to be honest, my favourite album is still The Bends

Top Bottom